Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Services

My Services Include:
  • Website Design : My websites are not only highly customized and unique to every business, but also very affordable. I have a very low down payment. I even offer a 12 month payment plan, for selected projects. With over 12 years of experience, online marketing skills and advanced programming services you can't go wrong with me.
  • Web Development : I offer high-quality website development services, which will make your website stand out from your competitors. I can add a full range of web applications to your website, such as an online store design and development, social network, a custom extension, content management system or anything you can imagine!
  • Online Marketing : Online marketing entails many different services and procedures, some of which include Website Research & Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Keyword Research, Content Creation, Web Page Optimization and Monitoring, Target Keywords, Initial Ranking Report, Analyze, Optimize and Promote
  • Graphic Design : I can design anything you need. I have been designing high-end graphics since 2003. Weather you need a simple business card designed or a highly complex, color catalog. I have the software, skills and creativity to get any size project completed fast and at a very high-quality.
  • Logo Design : I offer logo designing in high resolution with unlimited revisions and multiple formats for print and web.
  • Website Hosting : I offer Linux and Windows based web hosting at very nominal rates as compared to outside market. The uptime of my servers are upto 99.9%
  • Domain Name Registration : I offer domain registration at very nominal rates and also with offers if available at that time.
  • Website Maintenance : I offer a complete web maintenance and updates facility at very nominal rates.
  • Bulk SMS
  • Bulk Email
  • Content Writing Services
  • Website Security